Although good management information is a great starting point, the real challenge is to interpret these numbers and act upon them. We can take on the role of financial director, to provide advice and analysis when required, at a fraction of the cost of an in-house finance director. There are no full-time fixed costs, no ongoing liability, just proactive advice and hands-on support as and when required.
- Taking ownership of the finance function.
- Introducing new systems to cope with growth.
- Establishing reporting lines and responsibilities to ensure accountability.
- Establishing key performance indicators to monitor the performance of the business.
- Provide benchmarking against key competitors.
- Best practice cash management - forecasting and managing cash flow for growth or survival.
- Liaising with existing finance suppliers and accessing new sources.
- Researching and obtaining the best deals on financing.
- Developing and implementing business and financial strategy.