The Insurance Cover Review can be undertaken at any time and can be undertaken over the phone. This review brings to the your attention the key areas that need to be considered when arranging their general insurance protection and identifies areas that should be addressed.
The Review covers:
• Attitude to Risk
• Business Description and Activities
• Geographic reach – territories in which it operates or exports to
• Types of Insurance Protection – a check of covers held compared against covers available
• Policy Conditions – identification of policy warranties and conditions with an explanation of the implications of these for the client
• Business Interruption – how the amount of cover and period of insurance should be calculated
• Sums Insured – adequacy of existing Sums Insured and the impact of under insurance
We are always pleased to talk and discuss on a no obligation basis how we might assist.