An opportunity has now arisen for an Administrator/Finance Assistant to join the Company Secretarial and Finance team to assist in the delivery of departmental workflows and work within our Weybridge Office.
The main tasks, under guidance from senior members of staff, are as follows:
- Processing of purchase invoices onto accounting software.
- Maintenance and reconciliation of various accounting schedules and systems.
- Matching sales to payments received.
- Assisting in the reconciling and posting of petty cash expenditure.
- Collation and e-delivery of client statements of account.
- Liaising with the firms partners and accounts managers to ensure that the clients deadline management is met.
- Assisting with filing Companies House compilation statements for the practice clients.
- Preparation of other Companies House forms.
- Assisting with basic company incorporations
- Assisting support staff in ensuring that database records are kept up to date.
- Production of standard practice fee notes.
- Providing assistance to complete other departmental financial and administrative tasks.
- Ensuring tasks are completed in a timely way.
Full training will be provided to deliver the above.
The successful candidate will have good communication and organisation skills with a good knowledge of all Microsoft Office products including excel and word.
Must be prepared to work in a team.
Able to provide a professional approach and be hard working with an enthusiastic approach to learning.
The use of a bookkeeping package would be viewed positively but not necessary as training would be given.
Minimum of 2 A Levels (or equivalent qualifications).
The Company - What we can offer you:
- Competitive salary depending on your experience and skill set
- 20 days annual holiday, plus bank/public holidays
- Hours: 8.30am – 5.00pm Monday – Friday with 1 hour for lunch
- Staff benefit package via PerkPal
- Life cover
- Critical illness cover
- Holiday increment linked to length of service capped at 25 contractual days plus bank holidays
- Complimentary fresh fruit available to aid a healthy work life balance
- A study package for an accountancy related qualification maybe available for the right individual.
To apply for the role, please email your C.V for the attention of Kim Dalton HR Manager to email@example.com
NO AGENCIES PLEASE.